- Our Community
- Funding Opportunities
- COVID-19 Grant
The following funders in St. Lucie County have joined together to establish a coordinated Coronavirus (COVID-19) Relief & Recovery application process:
- Allegany Franciscan Ministries
- Children’s Services Council of St. Lucie County
- The Community Foundation Martin – St. Lucie
- United Way of St. Lucie County
Funding priorities include:
- Emergency food, shelter and other basic needs
- Expansion of service capacity related to increased demand for direct services
- Access to health care services for uninsured and underinsured clients
- Technology and other resources to allow your organization to continue to provide services
Because we may receive a high volume of requests for these funds, applicants are advised that we do not expect to be able to cover all funding requests; and we may not be able to fund the full amount of each request. However, we are committed to make the best use of available resources to address the highest priority needs.
Applicants must be nonprofit 501(c)(3) organizations that provide services to St. Lucie County residents. Government entities currently receiving funding from any of the funding partners are eligible to apply.
Nonprofit organizations are encouraged to submit applications as soon as possible. Applications will be reviewed as they are received, and awards will be made periodically. Currently there is no application deadline.
Applications can be accessed through this system. Funding will be made directly from one or more of the participating funders to the applicant agency. Final funding decisions and reporting requirements are exclusively the purview of the participating funder(s).
Please note that submitting an application is not a guarantee or commitment of funding. This application will be shared with other community funding sources.