Request for Proposals
Engaging the Community
Deadline date: September 27, 2019
For the past 29 years, the Children’s Services Council of St. Lucie County has been tracking a series of child and family data indicators to assist in strategic planning and funding decisions that address the needs of local children and families. While there has been demonstrated success in developing positive trends in those indicators, the Children’s Services Council is looking to engage directly with St. Lucie County residents about the needs of children and families in the community.
The Children’s Services Council of St. Lucie County is looking to conduct a valid community survey that will serve as a tool to help the agency in strategic planning by asking residents what children’s issues are most important; identifying the various ways residents find services; and assessing the agency’s current funding priorities. The Children’s Services Council will use the results of this community survey as a baseline for future surveys to measure progress.
In order to complete the survey, the Children’s Services Council of St. Lucie County is requesting qualified consultants submit bids to design and conduct the survey. Interested parties should address the following in writing.
- Design of survey – how will the survey be designed; involvement of Children’s Services Council team in development of questions; anticipated number of questions; development strategy in creating a baseline
- Execution of Survey – how will the survey be administered; validity of survey; crosstabs that will be available (as example: age, zip code, gender, race, household size, etc); timeline of survey
- Final Product – description of what the final report will include and if a presentation of the findings is included
- Cost for the survey including payment structure
- Familiarity of St. Lucie County and/or Children’s Services Councils
Please submit responses electronically by email to email@example.com by September 27th. Any questions can be submitted to the same address.